Saturday



Brother; 

 A person who is there when you need him; Someone who will picks you up when you fall; Someone who will be really harsh with you when your life in a perfect complicated mess and someone who you can count on each time you fall because he wont want to see his little sister get hurts.




Its been awhile since I last blog. The last I blog was regards to my father. This time at this wee hours, I decided to remember the harsh words that really hurts me badly and believe me when I said till today it still haunts me. He is just not a brother to me. We shared the most amazing childhood. He was there for me through my upS and downS. He is always there and make time when I need him in any situation. I believe every siblings have this connection where others even your parents wont understand both of your jokes. He was much more closer with me rather than my second brother. I still do remember how my mom will asked me to sleep with him when I was kid the day before my mom and dad will usually go to the wet market to buy stuff and breakfast for the three of us.I still do remember that he will hug me till I fall asleep with my teddy bear.

He taught me a lot about finding the right guy to be a husband. He do show examples of how a man should treat his lady with respect. He do show how a man should love his wife unconditionally. He is the one I will call if I have any problems. I can never be more than thankful for a brother like him. He have always be there supporting me mentally and physically in whatever that I am doing.


His advise, never date a guy who can lay their hands on you once because if they can do it once they can do it twice and it goes on. Never date a guy who flirts with a lot of other girls while you are in a relationship with him. Never date a guy who is a clubber because on top of everything that he mention, once I get married and pregnant with a huge tummy he can jolly well go out have fun while me stay home feeling depressed.


Deep down I know how much my brother love me. He was once my age and knows what kinda of man that will enter my life and hurt me. I know deep down it is hard for him to spill out those harsh words but those harsh words made me realize that all he wants to see is his lil sister to be enjoying life happily. We may have our fight but our parents are the only reason no matter what the condition we will let each other cool down first. Easier to said, we can get mad very easily and our words wont be kind. Whatever it is, we know what it feels like to have something special to nothing. 

Maybe that's why they say the 1st and 3rd child they tend to have the same character. Well, I'm glad to be raise and taught by three wonderful gentlemen on how a lady should be treated and an awesomely amazing woman who taught me to be humble, have lots of patience and most importantly my very own best mother whom I can share everything and know how hard to handle me and how easy to soften me up when I'm sad,angry and etc.

My point is, I hold no regrets growing up because they made my childhood memories something that is irreplaceable.

No comments:

Post a Comment