I admit i made the biggest mistake in my life. I admit i hurt feelings. Knowing them that they are disappointed with you, the only thing that cross my mind, they wont stick around in your life anymore. The way they look at you is no longer how they used to have that set of mentality that nothing worse will ever happen to you.
Yes, i admit i made the biggest mistake and if they want to walk away what choice i am left with? When you thought telling the truth is the best solution but i was wrong.
This is the only time I really need the emotional,physical and mental support but it crash into million pieces because they cant accept the fact that what I will be going through. Tru the ups and downs, I thought the least he could understand what I am going through it is not easy. It affects me mentally, emotionally and physically.
Nothing much that I can do. If he wants to walk away, i dont blame him. If he dun want to prolong, i dont blame him. If he go looking for someone better, i also wont blame him. I know I made a mistake and every mistake there is consequences. If this is the punishment I deserve, i will take it with open hand.
Nothing new each time my birthday is around the corner. Pain and tears is like smile and laughter for me.
The pain seeing the one who claim you are special to them walk away from your life even you told them the truth just add more salt to the wound while I am still not mentally, physically and emotionally stable. The one you thought you can count on them but they walk away. After knowing everything, there is nothing special but disgusted wit me.
Once you are broken and dirty, no one wants to pick you up to fix u and make you feel special without judgment.
No comments:
Post a Comment