The day I was born, I felt the unconditional love from my parents till my 2 elder brothers. Being the youngest obviously do have the pros and cons. I was brought up being shield and to find a guy with certain qualities that my dad and my 2 brothers have posses. I also do grow up surrounded by much of happiness. Lately, things have not been falling into places. I do believe as we gets older things get more complicated. We start to learn how to pretend that it did not hurt us when it actually does. We started to pretend not to know things to prevent ourselves from getting hurt. We pretend to smile when deep down its crushing our heart. We pretend the tears that is in our eyes is tears of happiness when it is not. We pretend to be strong when deep inside we are filled with band aids. We learn how to pretend ever since we are young,when our teacher taught us to pretend to be what we want to be when we grow up. Slowly that pretend turns out to be something that is very usefully for our life.
Looking at the person face that you care and love filled with a lot sadness and trying his best to gather all the courage is really hard. It is even harder when that conversation is being asked by your only daughter that you know have gone through a lot of pain and he just don't want to add more to it. I know a lot going through your mind, dad. As long as I am still here next to you, I will always be your baby girl that will keep finding your hand to hold or your arms to wrap around me and look at you with a smile while asking millions of question. Your only baby girl that will sit next to you and lend against you because,she knows that you will never break her and will never let go of her. She knows with you she will feel safe. You show us how strong you are despite all the problems that we put you through. We never know the sadness, the pain and the hurt that you have been holding all this while. How busy or tired you are, you never said no when we need your help or we ask you out. You have always been there when we need you. Whatever that we do, whatever our passion is, you have always been there to support us mentally and physically.
Now, that I seen your pain, I'm trying my best to gather and show you that how busy we are with our life, we will sit down next to you, ask about your health, work and etc. We recognize the scarifies that you have made for us and that we can never repay everything. We know we disappoint you sometimes but we just want you to know that we care and we don't want you to stress yourself. This age, you should be sitting at home and let us take over but knowing you, you will never stop.
You set the bar to high for someone to take over your place just to make sure my life will be fine. You keep saying I'm too young to get married because you are not ready to let go of me and you are still not satisfied with the ones that I think could take care of me. I never say this to you but you don't know how thankful and lucky I am that god gave me such a wonderful great man as my father. I only hope you to be there to witness and give me away to someone who you truly knows that can take care, shower me with love and make me a truly genuinely happy life. I know i'm trouble but I won't give up on you like how you never give up on me. How old I am, you still treat me like your little girl. I appreciate that and you know I will always be your only girl that will keep run up to you with a huge smile and hug you tight. The memories of us, the love and everything is treasure in a special unique place because you are irreplaceable. I will never trade u for anything else nor I will question or ask if I could buy a new dad. I'm truly satisfied with the one god sent me to.
Love,
Ur Daughter
No comments:
Post a Comment